Please login or register.

100 USD Monero Party

See Magnitude parties on the other forum (request for one consolidated page on the moneroeconomy.com forum)

                                                                                                   1 USD party10 USD party100 USD party1000 USD party

• address: 4Af4ENpVyPGYidbu4Es8PhMoSQwp6UTbWZ9jr2PnRBnHCEYouTc3tNR7yEzH6dehwf7e3JVqSK91oekqqe6Gftv2Gi1Ejrf
  • Funds on the Monero Hundred Dollars Party wallet: 20 XMR
  • Donators: dnaleor

Usage:

• Suggested amount is exactly 10 XMR per person fees excluded - if you want to donate less, consider giving to 1000 USD party and if you want to donate more, consider giving to 10 USD party. And you can of course donate to the 1 USD party
  • For the convenience of all, we suggest you to use your preferred payment ID

Rules:

• You can get refund as long as XMR isn't converted to fiat, minus transaction and handling fees
  • XMR will be converted to fiat when our goal (for this party, 100 USD) is reached and maintained long enough. We are considering announcing conversion some days in advance (which mean people desperately willing to be refunded will have some time to do so).
  • The full amount will be used to organize the party. Since it won't be exactly right either individual people will pay with their own money of the leftover will carry over the next party (1000 USD)
  • The location (or locations) of the party (parties?) as well as the scope of what is included it not defined yet, but we'd like it to be a seamless experience - so this would probably mean you pay your plane/train... ticket and we take care of the rest (food and drinks, accomodation, guided tours, memorable gifts...)
Replies: 6
Lloydimiller4 posted 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -233 | Link [ - ]

Can we get a funding bar for these events? It would look nice to see the funds raised for the $USD parties. Just a thought I had.

Reply to: Lloydimiller4
dnaleor posted 8 years ago Weight: -216 | Link [ - ]

Well, imho it should be more formalized as i"n "you bought a ticket, here is your receipt"

dnaleor edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -734 | Link [ + ]

i've bought my ticket with 10 XMR :) 1000 USD worth of partying, will be awesome ;)

Reply to: dnaleor
davidlatapie edited 8 years ago Weight: -734 | Link [ + ]

Especially considering that if it happens, you'll get a lof of extra moneroj in your pocket :)

Truecryptonaire edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -734 | Link [ + ]

Hello,

I am interested in 100 usd and 1000 usd parties. 10 usd is kind of meaningless to me personally. :D

What payment-id I use?

Thanks!

-TrueCryptonaire

Reply to: Truecryptonaire
davidlatapie edited 8 years ago Weight: -717 | Link [ + ]

See the link above. They have the correct addresses.